Tuesday 4 November 2014

Video techniques and influences.

Influences and Techniques. by lewisryanstewart on GoAnimate







Because the above presentation is about the techniques I like and the influences which they are from, I decided to do another one but this time look at videos that were of the similar topic to the song I am doing; loneliness.

Powered by emaze

I am going to keep referring back to these presentations when creating my storyboard for my video so that I know what I want to include and so that I remember to put in the things I like. I think this will really help me because it will make it easier for me to create a storyboard if I know of some things that I want to include, and will help me if I get to a particular part in the song and get stuck on what to do for it.





No comments:

Post a Comment